The Family Cost Participation Program (FCPP) is established for the purpose of assessing a cost participation to parents of children who receive three specific regional center services: day care, respite, and/or camping. The Family Cost Participation Program is being implemented by the 21 regional centers statewide and applies to families who meet the following criteria:
- The child has a developmental disability or is eligible for services under the California Early Intervention Services Act.
- The child is zero through 17 years of age.
- The child lives in the parents’ home.
- The child is not eligible for Medi-Cal.
A calculator has been created to calculate a family’s cost participation. (Note: Microsoft Excel is required to use the calculator).
- Family Cost Participation Calculator (Excel Spreadsheet- Updated 4/2/2018)
Last modified: February 7, 2020