The Department of Developmental Services is soliciting applications for appointment to the California Interagency Coordinating Council (ICC) on Early Intervention and as community representatives to the ICC. ICC members are appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the Governor. Community representatives are approved by the ICC Chair.
ICC Appointed Member Application Process:
- Review the ICC Roles & Responsibilities at:
- Apply for ICC Appointed Membership on-line at:
- Indicate “Interagency Coordinating Council, State” as the position sought (Item #3 on electronic application).
- You may explain your answers to particular questions on the appointments application by use of attachments. The attachments should be numbered according to the question asked on the application. You may submit these attachments with your completed application authorization form and resume.
- After completing the on-line appointments application, you must hit Submit. If you do not hit Submit, your application for appointment will not be captured by the Governor’s appointments system.
Print, sign and date the authorization form (last page of appointment application) and mail or fax it to the Governor’s appointments office:
Governor Gavin Newsom Attn: Appointments Secretary State Capitol Building Sacramento, CA 95814 (Fax): 916-558-3160
- DO NOT mail or fax a full copy of your completed appointments application to the Governor’s office.
Please provide a full copy of your completed appointments application and related attachments and resume to the Interagency Coordinating Council on Early Intervention by mailing a copy of it to:
Department of Developmental Services Attention: ICC on Early Intervention 1215 O Street (MS 7-40) Sacramento, CA 95814
ICC Community Representative Applications & Process:
Community representatives provide an opportunity for statewide representation of California’s ethnic and geographical diversity on the ICC. Applicants interested in participating on the ICC as community representatives may apply by:
- Review the ICC Community Representative Roles and Responsibilities PDF
- Print out and complete Community Representative Application Form PDF
Mail completed application to:
Department of Developmental Services ICC 1215 O Street (MS 7-40) Sacramento, CA 95814
Please share this information with others that may also be interested. If you have any questions about ICC membership, please contact Early Start State Services Unit at 916-654-3681.
Last modified: November 10, 2022